Scale up in the German market
Anyone who has ever shopped in Germany has seen the popular Kaufland store. Founded in 1930, Kaufland has 1,300 physical stores in Europe and an online marketplace where 32 million unique visitors shop every month. That’s why Kaufland is on VNDR.’s radar when it comes to growing the sales of our e-commerce clients and realizing their international ambitions. So are you ready for success in Germany?
Brands we work with
Who is it for?
Kaufland started with a limited selection of items but has expanded its assortment quite a bit. So now you can visit the marketplace for all things fashion, lifestyle, electronics, garden, home, kitchen, baby and children’s items, media, and even groceries. This means that, as a retailer, you can always find your niche at Kaufland. Moreover, to compete with Amazon and eBay, the company ensures a pleasant collaboration by offering a well-priced commission model and providing good customer service.
Marketplaces as a service
With VNDR. by your side, you get the focus back on your business. From advertising to SEO and branding to strategy, we’ll take care of it for you.
Improve your strategy
Make marketplaces part of your marketing strategy and discover how fast your business can grow.
Increase your revenue
Seize revenue opportunities and boost your sales. With a marketplace strategy focused on the optimal customer journey, you turn the first search into a loyal customer.
Why work with VNDR.?
Getting started in this marketplace may sound like a walk in the park, but integrating your inventory can be challenging, especially if you’re just getting started. Moreover, you want to make the most of your presence. So, it’s helpful to know the ropes. That’s where VNDR. has experience. We offer the following:
- Product listings
- Content from A to Z, in harmony with your brand identity
- Advertising and participation in marketing campaigns run by Kaufland
- Strategy development and implementation
- Performance tracking and optimization
- Advice on stricter rules regarding privacy, copywriting, and data protection and its storage
- Translation services and guidance with the customer service
Scaling up abroad has never been easier. Kaufland is tremendously accessible and relatively easy to kick off with. This immediately gives you a flying start in reaching an international audience that is marketplace savvy. Additionally, we are talking about 32 million unique visitors compared to 7,000 active sellers per month. That’s a very favorable visitor/seller ratio, which means getting noticed is less of a challenge in comparison to Amazon. Still not convinced? Maybe these advantages will convince you:
- 32 million unique visitors per month
- Huge market (Germany counts 85 million inhabitants)
- E-commerce turnover is twice as high in Germany as in the Netherlands; online shopping is commonplace
- Commission rates are attractive: per product sold, about 6.5 to 12.5% of the sales price
- Great customer service
- Easy to scale up
- Option to participate in seller marketing campaigns
Tell me more
Make marketplaces part of your marketing strategy and discover how fast your business can grow. Wondering how we can help you? Then, feel free to contact one of our specialists via the contact form/mail/phone/app.
We are happy to help you!